Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Little Drama Never Hurt Anyone...






Abby has adopted her very own personal way of expressing her emotions... I think it's her way of saying "you big people are wigging me out"... it comes when we ask her a question she doesn't care to answer or we take away something she still thinks she needs or we ask her to walk when she doesn't care to.... at least her emotional expressions don't bother other customers in stores or upset the couple dining at the table next to us at the restaurant...

3 comments:

  1. Grandpa has found she is very good at the "Cold Shoulder"... or "I'm not going to look at you" look... when she is not happy with me. She is definitely a woman in lots of ways... ALREADY! Just somebody new to order Grandpa around... and I love it. She is my special friend... she laughs at my corny antics... and I love it...
    Love, Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! I'm looking forward to seeing Abby's unique way of letting the adults in her life know that they "are wigging her out"!!!
    Love, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not drama, she feels true anguish when you ask her to do something she doesn't want to do. I speak from experience. :D

    I love the blog! Nice job grays!!!

    ReplyDelete