Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tall Boot Tales

So we were at Lowe's yesterday, shopping for petunias and potting soil, when Abby asked if she could "look for something." Not really wanting to go home yet & not having anywhere else to be, I agreed to wander through the store with her. So, for once, Abby got to walk through a store without Mommy constantly urging her to hurry up as she stopped to inspect things. Here's a clip of her favorite stop.

No doubt this kid's got a personality as oversized as her boots. It's both inspiring... and exhausting!

I found myself wondering what Katie learns by watching, and whether she will have a taller than life personality someday too?

3 comments:

  1. LOL. Katie seems so entertained by her big sister. I bet she has a handful of tricks up her sleeve - they'll come out with those first few words or steps.

    Precious girls. I wouldn't trade their personalities for anything. They make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I'm looking again. I can't get enough of my nieces. That first picture of Abby looks so much like you! It's the first time I've seen a heavy you in her face, lips and eyes.

    Your girls are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty girls. Love the boots, it is a cool look.

    ReplyDelete