Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Delight

Although I have many more great photos from Easter to post soon, I couldn't resist sharing this fabulous one that Mel captured. Mimi had just presented to the other two girls their Easter presents and she asked Katie if she wanted one to? Katie spontaneously jumped up in the air, hollered "I do!" and then landed on her bottom. This is so "Katie". Whenever she hears something she agrees with, she hollers "Me!" or "I do". The funniest context for this declaration was at church, when our pastor announced to visitors that we would have cookies and coffee in the foyer after the service, and Katie spontaneously hollered in the middle of the service, "Me!"

2 comments:

  1. That may be the picture of the century. I'm still laughing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great picture. I love seing the other two girls' feet sticking out and Katie's expression is just plain perfect. It's a great shot!

    ReplyDelete