Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween weekend was such fun this year, celebrating Mimi's 60th Birthday, visiting with Kim, Scott, Mel & Billy (who all came to town), and watching our kids do the same things we did many, many years ago.

Sweet Aunt Joyce was there to hold babies whenever the need arose!

Too cute, huh?


First, we had a photo shoot in the front yard that, as usual, was much too long according to the kiddos...but we just couldn't help ourselves. Look at all this cuteness!


Piper: "Hey, I remember you! You're my friend!"


Piper: "But, whoah, I don't know about you to my left..."

Katie: "No worries, Piper. That's my big sis, Abby. She may look kinda big & scary, but she's pretty nice, most of the time anyway."




Hey, Mom, I'm getting kinda hungry!


Signs are starting to surface that we should bring an end to this photo shoot, but do we listen?


Abby: "I know I look like I am in control & everything, but I'm not so sure I can hold on to em both much longer..."


Abby: "Piper, I know, baby, this is exhausting isn't it? You'll build your endurance. Don't worry. Next year you'll be able to hold out long enough for the candy!"

I forgot what it was like to have a cooperative kid to take pictures with... I will remember to enjoy this while it lasts...


Because, soon, Katie will be making these faces when told to smile...


Finally, we're off! Aunt Kim gave Abby this cutest sassy skirt that was just perfect to wear for trick or treating.


4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are a scream. All I could do was picture you, Kim and Melissa in that yard. I continue to see more and more of Melissa in Piper.

    Cute, fun pics. LOVE Abby's skirt from Aunt Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are a scream. All I could do was picture you, Kim and Melissa in that yard. I continue to see more and more of Melissa in Piper.

    Cute, fun pics. LOVE Abby's skirt from Aunt Kim.

    ReplyDelete