Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hug Me!

"Hug me!" As if she had to ask...

Mommy has been way behind on blogging for months, ever since contract work resumed & lots of other crazy things started going on all while Mommy's energy level continues to drop off as due date inches closer... Good thing for me, Abby is at an age that provides a steady flow of good material that needs little clever commentary to be enjoyable... so here you go! Enjoy! Got lots more where this came from... I'll try to post another tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Abby hug ME!!!! I'll take an Abby hug. Sharla, you're getting me closer and closer to buying one of those video camera things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby hug ME!!!! I'll take an Abby hug. Sharla, you're getting me closer and closer to buying one of those video camera things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a couple of Abby Hugs today... and... now I need another!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a couple of Abby Hugs today... and... now I need another!

    ReplyDelete