Thursday, June 25, 2009

Late to the Office Part 3: Still Eager to Come Home?

Do you remember that scene in "Marley & Me" when Jennifer Anniston reveals that she knows her husband sometimes sits in the driveway watching the chaos through the front window while hesitating just slightly to come in... if Daddy has been doing any hesitating in the evening, I think he does it a few blocks away... I guess that as of July 6th, he may hesitate just a little longer as the household chaos bumps up a notch or two! :-)

This little video clip continues the series on Daddy's departure and return to our home. The interchange between Daddy & Daughter is pretty typical... after her joyful "Daddy's home dance", she typically tells Daddy to put his "purse down" and "hold baby doll (or whatever else she may happen to have in her hand when he comes in)" and "pick up Abby" and "let's go pick up poopoo" (more on this last comment in the next blog post). Despite the chaos, I do not see signs of hesitation... do you? How could he delay one minute when he knows he has this kind of reception waiting?

2 comments:

  1. You can see the gears turning as she thinks. I think she learned the throwing stuff on the floor thing from me. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see the gears turning as she thinks. I think she learned the throwing stuff on the floor thing from me. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete