Saturday, August 29, 2009

9. Spanking has been a difficult topic for me. I am not a fan, but have discovered that it is necessary at times to get her attention... I have reluctantly accepted it as a tool in my toolbelt of helping Abby know what is right. One day she told me "big one" after I spanked her... I asked her "big what?" and she said "spankin". Then another time we were in the grocery store & she needed a small corrective swat & she said rigt after "little one."







11. She's currently into fake laughing (and crying)





16. In effort to train away the whining habit, I always respond by telling Abby that she does not need to whine, but can use her words in a happy voice and that Mom will say "sure, Abby"... so now one of her favorite words if "su-re" (2 sylables)



17. She loves to draw right now, especially letters and her flowers. Then she pretends to pick the object off the paper, hand it to one of us and then tell us to put it in our pocket.



18. tee tee coming.



23. mimi come see abby!





25. wearing my sweater



26. Mommy, I have no milk!



No comments:

Post a Comment