Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Come See Jesus

Today was the first day for all three of us girls to attend BSF (Bible Study Fellowship). I am so excited to get Abby into the kids program... I have heard great things...she is such a sponge right now and what better to soak up than God's Word. Our class is one of six BSF classes around the world piloting an "under 2" program for babies, so I am extra thrilled that Katie is getting to join us too.

Well, here's a quotable from Abby for the day... as we were walking out of the church, Abby veered toward the sanctuary and I called her back to head to the car, but she was pretty intrigued by the huge stained glass window at the front of the sanctuary... so I stepped inside with her and told her that it is a picture of Jesus. She said "oh..." and then after a little silence, she turned around and hollered to her sister "Katie, come see Jesus!" I hope they both do this year...

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for Abby to be in BSF this year. What a blessing you all got in a class. Thanks, God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for Abby to be in BSF this year. What a blessing you all got in a class. Thanks, God!

    ReplyDelete