Friday, February 5, 2010

Will Work For Food

Will work for food... or will perform for Mama's attention. Whatever it takes! Katie seems to respond to praise. The more I cheered for her "waving" and her new "word", the more she waved and talked... at the same time! Her little hands seemed to be waving all day long. And while we were at the zoo, if she heard Abby call my name, she would take off on another round of "Mamamamama"... so cute.

[Note- does anyone know how to turn off those little youtube videos below mine? some of them are offensive, and I do not want them on my blog. I am new to youtube videos, and I don't know much. Blogger's video function was down for a few days... please post a comment if you know how to fix this problem. Thanks!]



Practice with a little giggling goes a long way to perfection

3 comments:

  1. Aw, so cute. She and her cousin have picked up waving at about the same time. That's fun to see! She's definitely getting used to feeling her hands move, that's hilarious.

    Where was Abby during all that 1:1 Katie time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened very carefully, and I'm sure she was saying "Mimi". Katie girl, you're growing up way too fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has already been whispering "I am PopPop's Girl" in my ear... she didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

    ReplyDelete