Saturday, October 11, 2008

New Shoes

Every girl has to have a very first shoe shopping excursion. Well, here's a glimpse of Abby's first trip to the mall for a new pair of shoes... which actually took place a few weeks ago. We are behind on posts!

Ooooooh! Grandma, look how sparkly these shoes are! Have you ever seen shoes so cute?


Abby, those are pretty shoes! You look like a princess. But don't forget about these. You should at least try them on. Sometimes you can be surprised how much you like a pair of shoes once you actually try them on. You might like these even better than the sparkly ones.


Oh my, I think you're right. These are far more classy... and practical. I can wear them with more outfits... that will make Mommy happy.


And just look at the sole on this shoe! I will be like Superwoman when I wear them... running so fast! I've just got to have these!


Mommy, didn't Grandma and I do a good job picking out new shoes?


Grandma, thank you for my new shoes. I love you. (Mommy loves the adoring look on Abby's face, just looking at her Grandma... or whatever her name may soon be!)

5 comments:

  1. O yes that last picture with grandma and Abby is darling. I guess grandma doesn't like the Arnold shoe fad. check out the Arnold's blog, 5 on friday. I think it's the third picture. Girls on steps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shoes Abby. What shoe store are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, Pam, Grandma liked the sparkly shoes too... the commentary was more creative license on my part than actual discussion that took place in Stride Rite. I probably had to talk Grandma out of buying BOTH pairs! And, you must know that all of us girls think that the Arnold girls set the fashion bar when it comes to shoes! We are taking careful notes for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If we had gotten both pairs of shoes, Abby could try out the Arnold girls' shoe fad. Maybe she should try a tennis shoe and a croc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun day with Grandma. Will you buy me a new pair of shoes?

    ReplyDelete