Friday, October 3, 2008

Sisterhood of the Red Dress

In honor of Aunt Kim's visit this weekend, the Sisterhood of the Red Dress will be featured on the blog all weekend! Here's a sneak preview...

Backdrop courtesy of McD's...1978. What do you bet that the green "watch" was the Happy Meal treat?


No doubt, Aunt Kim would also have had her Mom's cell phone in hand, texting away... if they only had them way back then! It is my opinion that my little drama queen & her Aunt Kim have more in common than a red dress...


Smile for the camera...


Perform for the camera...


Kim: Hmmm... it's kinda quiet around McD's this morning... maybe it's a good time for a little drama...


Abby: Popop, please try on this hat for me?!


Kim: Me? Cute? No.... well, ok, if you say so...

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! Now, this is truly, hands down the best post yet. Kim's adorable face makes me want to cry.

    I can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is the best post. Sniffles over here. I'm honored to be compared to such a special little girl. I can't wait to see her (I heard about her day at the zoo). Great post, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always said they looked alike. How darling is the sisterhood of the Red Dress. You Krugers are so very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute... and how special that this dress was saved and can be on display again. I think it's great.

    ReplyDelete