Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Persistent Hello

Consider yourself forewarned... if you say "hi" to Abby, you won't get to say it just once! When we are out in public, Abby is the official Gray Family greeter, and a very persistent one at that. If you do not return a "hi" the first or the fifth or the tenth time Abby says "hi", she will say it again and again until there is a response... and if you do say "hi" then you have submitted yourself to a game of "hi" chicken with a very persistent toddler...no joke! I just had to capture this bit of obsession on camera...an Abby-quirk for sure.

1 comment:

  1. She even says it in her sleep. While you should be warned, you should also know that she usually doesn't say hi to you unless she likes you. I didn't get my own "hi" until day 2 of my most recent visit. I felt very special...until the 27th time. :)

    ReplyDelete