Monday, October 19, 2009

Exercising With Daddy

This is a video I took within the first few weeks after Katie was born. Abby saw Jake riding the stationary bike and began to play copy cat. When he wiped his face, she wiped her face. When he pumped his arms up and down, she did too. Of course, she went on to "shake her booty", "get dizzy" and many other extras that Jake didn't. It is interesting to point out that all this happened on the same morning that Abby pulled Aunt Joyce's homemade cobbler off the kitchen counter to eat all by herself for "dinner" on a Saturday morning (see 8/26/09 post), so there was a pretty decent amount of sugar involved in this display of frenetic energy. Sorry so long... got lazy on the editing.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I caught myself dancing like her during the video. Don't tell me you didn't do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I caught myself dancing like her during the video. Don't tell me you didn't do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has to be making exercising a whole lot more fun for Jake. Maybe we should all take her to the gym with us--that is if we went to the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way she was moving her legs like she was riding a bike... mmm... bike...

    ReplyDelete