Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sisters in the Pumpkin Patch

Now looking at the photos from this afternoon's activities, I can't say that my pumpkin patch selection for our photo this year was perfect! Is it possible that the pumpkin directly in front of Katie scares her? I was flying solo on this mission, and was very focused on getting a shot with both girls at least looking at the camera before the very short window of opportunity closed.. so the scary ugly pumpkin completely escaped my attention!


Here are a couple that turned out pretty well. Abby was doing a great job holding Katie.


This photo below makes me laugh, because their expressions are so similar...as if they are both saying, "Come on, Mom! Enough already!"



Abby insisted that she was going to take this wheel barrow home instead of a cute little pumpkin in the patch behind her...


Maybe I can get some traction if I just pull from this angle...

3 comments:

  1. Aw, those are really cute! I'm impressed that you got those great pictures without help! Abby is such a good big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, those are really cute! I'm impressed that you got those great pictures without help! Abby is such a good big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think we have any pumpkin patch photos of you girls... but, we do have plenty of Santa shots... with one of you screaming, frowning or sulking... welcome to the world of raising kids.

    ReplyDelete