Friday, January 22, 2010

Blog Changes

Hey friends and family. I want to let you know that I am going to be making my blog private again in the next week. When I originally created the blog, I opted to set it up as private, accessible to only those I invite. At some point along the way, I opted back out. Anyway, just to be on the safe side, I am going back in that direction. So, if you are a reader, please send me a quick email to yargile@gmail.com to let me know your email address so that I know to send you an email invitation that will allow you to access the blog. Please know that I am thrilled for you to enjoy reading our blog, even if you are a friend of the family by way of another family member or friend. I just don't want strangers with bad intentions reading the blog. Make sense? Thanks for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment