Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rainbow Drops Keep Falling On My Head

This morning Katie was a little fussy & I was not able to pick her up because I was rushing around making breakfast & packing lunches. I was so grateful when Abby, on her own initative, decided to entertain Katie. She sang songs and danced for her. I was counting my blessings as I heard Katie laughing hysterically while Abby was singing "rainbow drops keep falling on my head". However, I did not turn my eyes to their direction to actually SEE what was going on. Well, when I went to put Katie into her carseat to take Abby to MDO, I discovered why there had been so much laughing. Katie was covered in orange juice... "rainbow drops of orange juice", to be specific!

8 comments:

  1. She's the BEST!!!!! And, that little Katie is so pretty! thanks for the fun laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you have to give Abby credit for being creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and Abby definitely kept Katie entertained & not fussing!!!! I love this story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a little vitamin c for the hair never hurt anyone!
    that is a hilarious story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the 2nd time this week through phone calls or other, I've heard Katie cracking up because of something Abby is doing. I have a feeling this is the first of many many stories to come of Abby making her sister laugh.

    Great story! I think I'm going to go have a glass of rainbow drops (Mimi's phrase now).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim mentioned that you shouldn't fire the cruise director just because you don't like the entertainment. Abby's definitely the self-appointed cruise director!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute analogy, ankim! so true!

    ReplyDelete