Saturday, September 20, 2008

Frio Fun

Last weekend was our annual weekend at the Frio with the "Pack". Despite Hurricane Ike, the weather was fabulous for us.


Hi guys! The water is great, come on in!


Oh my, this is soooo fun!


Baby, this is the River. Pretty cool, huh?


Silly boys...


Teaching Shiloh how to play patty-cake...


Bathtime... in the shower


Laughtime...


Naptime...


How about a few more shots, guys? Maybe one over there by the River... oh, what about one under that tree... and one on that swing over there... I don't mind taking them for you...


What's wrong, Will, you're not in the mood for a few dozen more photos?


Gerber Baby & her glamorous Mom


Look at me...


Cool front on Monday morning, thanks to Ike!


Storytime by the River with the girls


Abby had no interest in the toys we brought... much rather play with sticks & rocks


A little romance...


Good food, conversation & a cool breeze at Neal's Lodge.


New meaning for "corn holders"


Mom is much more relaxed at mealtimes outside...


Enjoy Shiloh's lack of mobility while it lasts! This was Abby last year... this year was not nearly as relaxing for Abby's Mom & Dad!


Lots of catching up & relaxing...


...and Abby took full advantage of the situation when we weren't looking! Mint Milanos are so good, Mom... you have been holding out on me!


Got to get a "high five" every time I throw a rock in the water!


We were all sad to go home... thankfully, we all weren't as expressive about it as Abby!

4 comments:

  1. I love that Abby is growing up loving ConCan like I did when I was a little girl! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, so funny, I was just going to type the same thing. Concan is a pretty special place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics!!!! Miss that place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks really relaxing down by the water in the green grass.

    Abby reacts just like me when I leave Lake Powell. Whhhaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete