Thursday, September 25, 2008

What Does the Fly Say?

What does the fly say? Do you know? Abby will tell you, if you just ask. Last week she was watching me swat at a fly in the kitchen while she was eating dinner... when I missed it, I let out an exasperated "grrrrrrrr". A few minutes later, the fly buzzed past her & she pointed at it & hollered "grrrrrrrr". Well, we spent 15 minutes with her pointing & me swatting before I finally successfully smashed the fly on the ceiling. I left it there so she could see it. Well, for the remainder of the evening she kept pointing at it & saying "grrrrrr." Guess what was the first thing she said the next morning when she got up for breakfast? And at lunch? And at dinner??? Now when you ask her what the fly says, she says "grrrrrrr." Here's the footage...



Weeks later, pointing at magazine on table.. wants it... swinging it in air to swat fly



bottom of mommy's feet - uh oh

finger at dr office- blood everywhere -- hold it up for hrs later, ohhhh

push baby at sprint store

lab tech took blood- you screamed- i calmed-- later you looked up and said hi

bucking goat at zoo

bird on head at zoo... no thank you

mia in trash

raise hand at school

explore car

sing with me

piggy game



No comments:

Post a Comment