Thursday, September 11, 2008

Poolside Snacks & Adventures

Look at those snacks Ryan's mommy brought for him! And my mom brought goldfish... Maybe his mommy will make him share if I make this really sad face...
Mom, she ate all of my snacks!

Who me?

Ooh, Ryan, I think you've got something stinky in that diaper.

Yep, let's get your mommy over here to check it out.

I on the other hand smell sweet as a flower!

Let's go check out the playground over there.

Are you sure Abby?

Cuz if you are wrong we could end up on the wrong side of these bars...and that would be no good.

I think we should go back over there to find our mommies. They probably miss us.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! That is the cutest! I LOVE your commentary of the two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that is exactly what they were thinking. Loved the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love those two babies!!

    ReplyDelete