Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hugs & Butterflies

So it has been a long week full of lots of good post material, but I'm too tired to find the slightest bit of creativity. But here's a start... some photos from our trip to the zoo with the Purintons at the beginning of the week. If you haven't seen the butterfly exhibit, it's worth checking out if you are at the zoo.

Shiloh had no clue about her new friend


Abby had a visitor too


With butterflies everywhere it is pretty easy to catch great photos


Abby turned into a huggy-monster, hugging anyone her height


Then got a little shy


I have to beg for a hug these days, but Abby was generous with hugs to this little girl she just met...


...and this unsuspecting little person too


Amy snatched a hug from the huggy-monster


Time to go...

5 comments:

  1. CAn't wait for my Abby hug today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby's whole body shows her feelings. From the back and front and side and close up and far away. She is just precious. Maybe if I get on my knees we'll be the same height and I'll get a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to shrink myself for my next trip to SA. I want an Abby hug! The Shiloh picture is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love getting those hugs. That last picture of her walking off is so sad... Kinda like PopPop leaving Lake Powell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm coming for my Abby hug soon! Can't wait to see you, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete