Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sneak Peak of Fall Transitional Wear

Hey Moms, we know that in this tough economy you always have your eyes open for ways to make cuts in your kids' clothing budgets. Well, here is something all of us Moms can appreciate. We are proud to introduce a hip new clothing line that transitions gracefully from...

the theater & dining out...


to poolside lounging & play...



to swimming at the country club!


Ha Ha! Here's the real story...Abby & I went to see the Velveteen Rabbit with the Gormans last week & then on to the country club for lunch... swimming was not on the agenda... in fact, it was strictly prohibited by the moms & the kids enthusiastically agreed in advance that there would be absolutely NO swimming... see how well that went...

Hey Abby, my Mom said "no swimming", but it's awfully hot out here & this cool water feels soooo good on our feet...


How about you go left & I will go right... maybe then they won't notice as we gradually get into the pool...


Or maybe if we get real close, the fountains will spray our dresses & our Moms will have to let us go swimming...


What, Mom? I lost my balance, really!


I didn't know anything about Jenna's plans, honest!


Wahoo! We're swimming!


2 comments:

  1. I wonder if they just lowered the dues at the San Antonio Country Club!! I'm sure the business men at lunch enjoyed the show! Seriously!! It would have made my day to see 3 precious children playing in the fountain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this post for some reason. i LOVE LOVE that little dress. so, when you're done with it, i'll take it for my little girl. :) if I have a girl.

    ReplyDelete