Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lambie Gets a Bath

On Thursday I had just gotten Abby ready to head out the door for a playdate, when I found her in my bathroom giving Lambie a bath. So I took a few pics, placed Lambie on the counter to dry & changed Abby's clothes. Then after gathering the final few items we needed to leave the house, I found Abby sitting in her chair... holding a wet Lambie. So we changed our clothes AGAIN!!! Not that I was ever an on-time person, but there is absolutely no hope for me being anywhere on time these days!

3 comments:

  1. But aren't you glad Abby is such a good mommy making sure lambie is clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O that look is priceless in the second picture. She is so proud of her bathing job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to come back and look at that sweet little face.

    ReplyDelete