Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Tummy Yucky Blues

Daddy brought the tummy yuckies home with him from Atlanta on Friday night, so Abby & Daddy had a pretty terrible weekend...come to think of it, Mommy didn't have such a hot weekend either. To make matters a little tougher, Abby's eyes seem to be infected & swelling. I suspect she rubbed her eyes last night after getting sick before I got there to clean her up. Poor baby. The hardest part for me is her constant efforts to persuade me to give her some food. She constantly wanders the kitchen pointing at the counter, cabinets & refrigerator, telling me just how hungry she is. She doesn't understand or agree with the doctor's orders that she get only a teaspoonful of pedialyte every 5 minutes until her tummy stops kicking it back (sound familiar Ryan?). Here she is presenting her most persuasive case... as the judge in this case, I think she was winning the argument until her last minute slip-up...

6 comments:

  1. Oh, that is sooo sad! Get well soon, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I spoke Babby. She's very talkative. Get better soon baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet girl!!! are you feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. O Abby you poor precious little verbal girl. Hang in there and you'll feel better. Yes Ryan will understand how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. boo and stacy arnoldAugust 26, 2008 at 9:23 PM

    ohh bless her HEART!!! i soo know how she and you feel! hope she feels better soon! and she is so verbal!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, I know that face! Do I ever. Aren't they so funny when they're sicky?!?! I LOVE LOVE the video. Such a talker.

    ReplyDelete